One of its kind, Premadhar Ayurvedic Hospital offers authentic Ayurveda health care therapies with:
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
* Promotion of Studies & Research in Ayurveda,Naturopathy & Yoga.
* To establish state wise super speciality hospitals under Premadhar Memorial Charitable Trust in Metro cities.
* To keep mobile Clnical Vans to extend the facility for the benefit of patients in for and wide rural and urban areas.
* To carry out specific researches on Diaberes Mellitus,cancer,Tuberculosis,Leprosy etc.To set up proper library for Literary Research on Ayurveda, Panchkarma, Yoga and Naturoppathy.
* To publish a Research Oriented Journal on Ayurveda,Yoga and Naturopathy.
* To carry out experimental studies on preservation and cultivaion of Medicinal plants and Herbal Wealth of india.
It was established in the year 1991. at Bahadurgarh-Haryana (India) dedicated towards serving to lower-to moderate to high profile society. Trust has been providing health & social welfare programmes to the society. Specially to Senior citizens Handicaps/Helpless & disables (blind & deaf ) / backward Class for More than 2 decaed.
Besides its establishment. Premadhar Memorial CHaritable Trust Laid Foundation of Premadhar Rescarch Institute & Hospital in Ayurveda Naturopathy/ Yoga Sciences Pooth - Kala -Parhaladpur Road, Deep Vihar, Village Pansali, Sector-32,
Rohini, Delhi - 110042, India Phone: 011-65103668
Premadhar Kayakalp Hospital in Ayurveda Naturopathy / Yoga Sciences
at QU-61-A, Pitampura Road, Near Income Tax Colony, Delhi 110034 Ph. 011-27342524, 9911209156
Maharishi Charak Ayurveda Centre at 34 Central Mkt., Ashok Vihar Phase-I
Delhi-110052 Phone: 011-27212528
SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAMMES
100% free treatment for freedom fighters
10% rebate for senior citizens
10% rebate for National & International athletes
25% rebate to war widows & their children ( 1962 / 1965 / 1971 & Kargil )
25% free treatment to victims of earthquakes and communal riots.
25% beds reserved for poor and needy.
Free OPD and Medicines for poor and needy from 12 noon to 2 pm daily